Overture was created as an opportunity for exemplary Long Beach Symphony Volunteers to take more of a leadership role and expand their knowledge of Arts Management and Orchestra Operations while being exposed to world-class symphonic music.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Professional and responsible
- Served as a Long Beach Symphony Volunteer for at least one season
- Can commit to volunteering for at least 6 concerts
- Valuable professional experience for a resume
- Documented and supervised Volunteer Service Hours
- 2 Complimentary concert tickets for all volunteer service dates
- Letters of recommendation upon request
Overture members are Ambassadors of the Long Beach Symphony and are expected to be professional, prompt, courteous and helpful to everyone.
Overture members are requested to commit to at least 6 of the Season Concerts. There are 6 Classical concerts in the Terrace Theater and 5 POPS! Concerts in the Long Beach Arena.