Your safety at our concerts is a top priority and that is why our partner, the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center/SMG has implemented new security protocols to enhance the safety of everyone entering the Long Beach Arena for events.
6:00 PM Security and Arena Lobby open to all ticketed patrons
6:30 PM Seating in Pacific Ballroom open
Bag/cooler checks – ALL personal items and picnics entering the arena for public ticketed events will be visually searched prior to entry beginning at 6:00 PM. Any prohibited items found at security will need to be returned to vehicles or disposed.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us during our regular business hours at (562) 436-3203 ext. 0.
The following items are strictly prohibited (and Subject to Seizure).
• METAL KNIVES WITH A BLADE OVER 3” IN LENGTH OR NON-ROUNDED TIP
• NON-FACTORY SEALED BEVERAGES
• BACKPACK/DUFFEL BAGS (food storage containers subject to search)
• PERSONAL BAGS LARGER THAN 12”x12”x6”
• SMOKING (including Vapor and E-cigarettes)
• CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
• USE OF VIDEO OR AUDIO RECORDING DEVICES
• ANY ITEM MANAGEMENT DEEMS TO CREATE A SAFETY HAZARD