Long Beach Arena Security Measures
IMPORTANT: Security Measures at the Long Beach Arena
Your safety at our concerts is a top priority and that is why our partner, the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center/ASM has implemented security protocols to enhance the safety of everyone entering the Long Beach Arena for events. All bags will be searched upon entering the facility.
6:30 PM Security and Arena Lobby open to all ticketed patrons as well as seating in the Arena.
Bag/cooler checks – ALL personal items and picnics entering the arena for public ticketed events will be visually searched prior to entry. Any prohibited items found at security will need to be returned to vehicles or disposed of.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us during our regular business hours at (562) 436-3203 ext. 1.
The following items are strictly prohibited (and Subject to Seizure).
In planning for Symphony Pops, remember the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center’s Fire Prevention and Public Safety Regulations:
- All aisles and entrances/exits must be kept clean and free of obstruction
- Items not permitted include small portable tables, food carts, or additional service set-up positioned around the banquet table or along the Arena wall
- No open flames, candles, cooking equipment or smoking inside the Arena
- We also ask that no balloons, battery-operated candles, or anything that might distract other patrons from seeing and enjoying the performance be used as table decorations
• METAL KNIVES WITH A BLADE OVER 3” IN LENGTH OR NON-ROUNDED TIP
• NON-FACTORY SEALED BEVERAGES
• BACKPACK/DUFFEL BAGS (food storage containers subject to search)
• PERSONAL BAGS LARGER THAN 12”x12”x6”
• SMOKING (including Vapor and E-cigarettes)
• CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
• USE OF VIDEO OR AUDIO RECORDING DEVICES
• ANY ITEM MANAGEMENT DEEMS TO CREATE A SAFETY HAZARD