Lexus Champions for Charity Opportunity Drawing
Win a Once-in-a-Lifetime $10,000 Golf Experience — with a $100 ticket*
Only 150 tickets will be sold
Win the chance to play a two-some in the exclusive
2022 LEXUS Champions for Charity National Championship
a 54-hole, 3-day event that includes the exclusive
PEBBLE BEACH GOLF LINKS
THE LINKS AT SPANISH BAY
SPYGLASS HILL GOLF COURSE
*Buy 1 ticket for $100; 6 tickets for $500; 15 tickets for $1,000!
Tickets may be purchased by phone (562-436-3203) or by U.S. Mail (download form HERE). Raffle will take place on Monday, October 31, 2022. Ticket holder need not be present to win. The winner will be contacted no later than November 1st, 2022.
GOLF DATES: December 7-11, 2022
• Pebble Beach Golf Links
• The Links at Spanish Bay
• Spyglass Hill Golf Course
• 54 hole event, three days of play, 18 holes/day
• Two person better ball, Amateurs Only
• All players must have verified handicaps and must present handicap cards at tournament registration to be a competitor in the tournament; percentage of handicap will be used. If you have no verified handicap, you may still play, you will simply not be eligible to win or place in the tournament.
PRIZE STRUCTURE –$60,000 CHARITY PURSE:
•$30,000 divided between 1st 3rd place in the NET DIVISION
•$30,000 divided between 1st 3rd place in the GROSS DIVISION
• Daily hole in one opportunities to win Lexus automobiles
• Includes transportation between Monterey Peninsula or San Jose International Airports and Pebble Beach Resorts, as well as transportation among tournament sites
• Guest Program package available at additional cost
• Participants are responsible for their own airfare and accommodations unless otherwise arranged through the local charity tournament. The host hotel for the Lexus Champions for Charity National Championship will be The Inn at Spanish Bay. All arrangements at The Inn must be made through a Lexus Champions for Charity representative
• Long Beach Symphony will pay the winner’s applicable prize taxes
•For more information, contact John Cross at [email protected], or (562) 436-3203, ext. 222
Purchase your Opportunity Tickets!
Download the form here to include with your payment
Or Order By Phone @ 562-436-3203
**Raffle tickets will be mailed to you once your order is placed**
2022 LEXUS CHAMPIONS FOR CHARITY NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Those with a passion for golf can appreciate the qualities of balance, grace, and precision – words that aptly describe Lexus automobiles. Those who play the game also appreciate the virtues of competition, generosity, and charity all of which can be found in the Lexus Champions for Charity Program. Beginning with 63 events in 1989, Lexus Champions for Charity has helped raise over $500 million for worthy causes throughout the country. This year, the program will assist charitable organizations at over 100 events nationwide. Lexus Champions for Charity pairs great golf with philanthropy, as amateur golfers participate in tournaments held at the finest golf and country clubs throughout the United States. Lexus supports the local tournaments by making a donation to each associated charity, while offering competitors the opportunity to win a Lexus and represent their charity in the annual Lexus Champions for Charity National Championship at Pebble Beach Resorts in December. The charities represented by the Top 3 Net Division and Top 3 Gross Division teams will divide a $60,000 purse, with the winning net and gross team claiming $15,000 for its hometown charity.